sun·ce·LEB ri·ty n.
This noun refers to a widely (or wildly) known couple: social celebrities; the life of the party; a theatrical luminary; a notable of the wedding type; a personage in the field of distinctive and flawlessly executed wedding celebrations; totally cool and stylish clients of SunCelebrations! View some of our SunCelebrities’ St Croix Weddings
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do I have 250+ hours of spare time to plan my wedding?
- Do I want the responsibility of planning a vacation for my family and friends?
- Am I sure that my venues are the best fit for my budget and needs?
- Do I want to take a risk booking a vendor I don’t know much about?
- Do I want to be responsible for the set-up of my ceremony and reception, coordinating vendor
deliveries, directing guests, etc. on my wedding day?
- Do I want to orchestrate important moments of my wedding, like when to walk down the aisle or cut the cake?
- Do I expect my family and friends to give up a valuable portion of their vacation to help with wedding details?
… if you answered NO to one or more of these questions
You need to hire a destination wedding planner
… just ask our SunCelebrities!